Tuesday, October 30, 2012

IPG Completes its 2012 Annual Educational Conference

The 2012 IPG Annual Education Conference was held during the weekend of October 11th to 14th in the beautiful Park Hyatt Hotel in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  The entire event had about 220 people in attendance with a strong educational content for financial advisors and some great after hours entertainment.

We were proud to announce the following award winners this year:  Associate of the Year Award was presented to Bona Savone, the branch office of the year was presented to our Sault Ste.Marie office and the administrator of the year was presented to Wendy Molinaro in our Sault Ste.Marie branch office. Congratulations to everyone.

For many years, our conference has been considered one of the best in the industry from an educational and networking point of view. We are extremely fortunate that our sponsors go out of their way to support us by having their top level experts speak on many relevant and timely topics.



6 comments:

  1. Hey nice blog and the information you insert is very useful hope you have more blogs to post.....
    To know more visit:List Of Financial Advisors, Insurance Agent List

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb points many people wrote on this page... Great items… I'm sure you have made some really interesting elements. Keep the favorable complete the task.Ali Mudeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and informative post . I get some information that will helpful to me . Thanks to share . keep working .
    Annuity Columbia MD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and excellent post . I think it will be helpful to me and you included some great information . I would love to visit this blog again to get more information. Thanks to share this one. Keep up.
    Asesor financiero

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete