Wednesday, March 7, 2012

IPG launches new Financial Planning blog for Canadians

We are proud to announce that IPG has launched a new blog to help educate Canadians on the importance and benefits of financial planning and advice.  

We believe that many Canadians are under-served when it comes to having access to comprehensive financial advice.  Our plan is to provide helpful and meaningful information on all aspects of financial planning such as retirement planning ( will I have enough money to finance my retirement?), estate planning (will my family be well looked after if something happens to me?), education planning (will I be able to afford a post-secondary education for my children?),  risk planning (will my family be protected if I become disabled or have a critical illness?) and life goals planning (will I have sufficient savings to take advantage of my dreams to travel, buy a vacation home or buy a Harley Davidson?)

Please take a moment to visit www.onlinefinancialplanning.ca and take a look.  We've got just a couple of articles so far but we expect this blog to grow.  Please feel free to offer us with recommendations on what kind of information we should be discussing.

3 comments:

  1. Invest in technology companies
    http://globalxfunds.com/nasdaqetfs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound financial planning is certainly important. It will help you build, use and protect your wealth through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now a days financial planning is an important thing to a business. you can find a goal by him. Thanks to share this informative post
    Annuity Columbia MD

    ReplyDelete